When you are in pain, you may have visited the GP and gone through a load of investigations, tests and pain killers which haven’t worked.
If you are still seeking n answer for your problem, then it may be worth considering an alternative medicine option.
If you are looking for treatment which is different from your usual routine, then a treatment session at MSK Sports Injury Clinic Newcastle with an alternative medicine treatment could be what you need to reduce your pain and improve your function.
What is Alternative Medicine?
Alternative medicine can be defined as treatments which are different to that of the your regular, mainstream treatments.
Our alternative medicine options are:
You can read more about each type of therapy by clicking on the pages above.
Book An Apointment
Our booking process is so simple! To book your Alternative Medicine treatment in Newcastle, click the book now button, select a date, select a time and then confirm! You will receive a booking confirmation email along with a email and text message reminder 24 hours prior to your appointment. Let us do the work.Book Now
Benefits of Alternative Medicine
- Improves Toxin Removal – stimulating the flow of blood and fluid within the body helps to flush toxins from the soft tissue which can cause pain.
- Improves Blood Flow – increasing blood flow to injured areas helps to accelerate the healing process.
- Relief for Muscular Pain and Stiffness – treatment allows the body to regulate pain levels and help you to experience less discomfort.
- Improve flexibility – soft tissue therapy can aid improvement of joint mobility by allowing greater freedom of movement in soft tissues.
- Improves healing and regeneration of soft tissue – alternative medicine can assist the healing process to help your body heal you more quickly.
- Physical and emotional stress reduction – treatment allows for you to relax both physically and mentally.
- Reduces inflammation – if your problem is being caused by excess inflammation, treatment can help it to reduce.
Is Alternative Medicine for me?
At MSK Sports Injury Clinic Newcastle, we believe that we have an option for everyone, regardless of their issue. This is why we offer alternative medicine and therapies.
We offer many treatments such as shockwave therapy, deep tissue massage, sports massage and combination therapy at our clinic in Newcastle Upon Tyne but we realise that these treatments aren’t for everyone.
Your problem may not be suitable for a massage as it may be too painful. There may be a reason why you can’t have another treatment style due to health reasons. You might have tried many other treatments and not had the result you wish; this would be a great time to try an alternative.
This is where alternative medicine comes in. The great thing about Dry Cupping and Medical Acupuncture is that they can be performed regardless of your pain level and medical conditions.
We recommend these types of treatments for people suffering from a high pain level, increased inflammation and muscle spasm. This is because they can be applied gently without aggravating any of your problems and you can gain great relief from just one session.
If you have just suffered an injury and your pain is at a high level, then this could be perfect for you. If you have fibromyalgia or chronic pain issues, then this can also be a great option.
What is Involved?
To learn more about what is involved in a session, please visit the pages of each treatment for further information.
If you would like to book a session, you can book online or you can call the clinic.
Please check out our 5-star reviews to see how we have helped many clients to overcome their pain.
Why Choose Us
Alternative Medicine Prices
|Treatment||30 min||60 min|
I’ve had a rhomboid issue for almost 2 years no amount of Sport massage, Physiotherapy or Chiropractor... visits has shifted it. 3 sessions with MSK and I’m really feeling the benefits. So far I’ve had a combination of Deep tissue, Physio, Cupping, Acupuncture, Myofascial release & a blast on the Theragun. Roll on a fully functioning shoulder and upper back 😊read more
Would highly... recommend!read more
5 ⭐️read more