Combination Therapy ULTRA – Revolutionizing Treatment in the North East
Combination Therapy Ultra needs no introduction to many of our clients here at MSK Sports Injury Clinic Newcastle.
Check out our 5-star reviews or even our social media to see the results we get for our clients on a regular basis with this treatment session.
I’ve had a rhomboid issue for almost 2 years no amount of Sport massage, Physiotherapy or Chiropractor visits has shifted it. 3 sessions with MSK and I’m really feeling the benefits. So far I’ve had a combination of Deep tissue, Physio, Cupping, Acupuncture, Myofascial release & a blast on the Theragun. Roll on a fully functioning shoulder and upper back 😊
Would highly recommend!
great service, great advice and follow up plan. I will definately be back!
very approachable and friendly bloke too I would recommend to try his services to anyone in discomfort 🙂
Would recommend him 100% �
Would highly recommend him. He has fixed multiple areas for me; Shoulder, lower back, plantar fasciitis and sciatica.
Mark is so professional and knowledgeable.
Even my GP recommended I visit him to help with a trapped nerve and issues I have with my back.
Would definitely recommend this service.
This treatment is a favourite with some of our sponsored athletes such as professional boxers Lewis 'The Sandman' Ritson, April Hunter and 'The Benwell Bomber' Joe Laws who regularly attend for their recovery session from gruelling training.
Let’s take a look at what Combination Ultra Therapy involves.
What’s it all about?
As the title suggests – there’s a zap, a cup and some needles involved. In total there are 7 different treatments which are available in the session – depending on your needs:
- Shockwave Therapy – state of the art treatment which has a great evidence base for improving soft tissue problems. We use a state of the art Venn Healthcare STORZ MP50 ULTRA machine which is a top of the range unit. Take a look at our shockwave page for further details on the benefits of shockwave therapy.
- Dry Cupping – suction cups are used to suck skin, muscle and fascia in to the cups which helps to relax muscle tissue, increase circulation and also stimulate a healing response. You may be left with some dark circles following treatment as the blood is drawn and left in the top layer of the skin. Removal of waste products within soft tissues is a key benefit of this treatment.
- Dry Needling – is a form of acupuncture which is derived from Chinese medicine. This is also known as medical acupuncture. This form of needling is more evidence based than the traditional version. It is used to treat myofascial trigger points, muscle tension and pain.
- Sports/Deep Tissue Massage – massage therapy helps to relax muscles, reduce pain and increase circulation. Massage helps our therapists get a feel for how your body may be feeling and it allows us to treat you with more accuracy.
- IASTM Tools – a great way to approach painful and tight soft tissues are these special tools which target the muscle and fascia. These tools can be more specific than finger tips and can allow for greater treatment benefit. Click on the link to see an IASTM tool.
- Kinesiology Taping – elasticated taping which helps to provide pain and swelling reduction but also can provide your body with support and feedback to help your joints work in the best way possible!
- Percussive Therapy / Theragun – another piece of the latest technology which allows deep and repetitive penetration of your soft tissues in order to break down scar tissue, relax muscles and improve range of motion. The Theragun G3 Pro is the market leading percussive therapy tool and we get great results using it at MSK Sports Injury Clinic.
You can take a look at each form of therapy via their pages which are highlighted above. If you prefer you can simply book these treatments on their own but wait until you read the next section…
Benefits of Combination Therapy - ULTRA
- 80% Clinically Proven Success Rate
- 40% Clinically Proven Faster Recovery
- Reduce Chronic Pain
- Reduces Muscle Spasm
- Break Down Scar Tissue
- Improve Blood Circulation
- Promotes Faster Healing
- Increases Joint Mobility
- Increases the removal of edema after injury
- Increases the removal of stagnant blood
- Minimise Tension Headaches
- Decrease Nerve or Muscle Pain
- Improve Posture
- Re educates muscle memory & proprioception
Why Combination Therapy Ultra?
There is a great reason why our clinic director Mark Poolan developed Combintion Therapy Ultra as he had seen the benefit of each type of therapy and wanted to create something unique that no other clinic offered in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Typical physiotherapy or sports therapy sessions may only last 30 minutes or 45 minutes but this session gives you a whole hour to relax and let us get to work on your problems.
All of the treatments used in Combination Therapy Ultra are evidence based and get proven results – imagine the benefit of all 7 treatments within 1 hour session.
This is why it has such a good reputation and is our number one treatment. The impact that combined treatment modalities have on your body is far more powerful than 1 single modality on its own.
This should be enough of a reason to make your mind up, but wait, there’s more!
Need Shockwave Therapy? We Offer the Best Value in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
If you need shockwave therapy for your treatment we already offer great value on a session priced at £45 per session. A quick scan of other providers in the area shows that the average price range is between £55-100 for a single session. Shockwave typically can take between 3-6 sessions to be effective, our lower cost can help you to save pennies without compromising on quality of care.
Combination Therapy Ultra is a 60 minute treatment session which includes shockwave therapy + 7 other treatments for only £60 per hour. This treatment with other providers would typically cost on average between £110-£200 per hour.
This represents the best value for money in Newcastle Upon Tyne healthcare providers. If you are looking for effective injury management with an extended session and multiple treatments – MSK Sports Injury Clinic Newcastle is the destination.
Is it for me?
As we mentioned previously – our sponsored athletes benefit from this treatment which helps them to perform at their best and recover from training. If you are regularly exercising or managing injuries and trying to train around them, combination therapy ultra is the perfect treatment to keep you on track. We have proven results at the top level of professional sport.
If you have aches and niggles from work or long term issues which affect your day to day life this treatment can also help you. If you have previously had any of the treatments within Combination Therapy on their own with a good result, then combining them with multiple treatments in one session can almost certainly improve your treatment session.
Having the healing power of 7 different forms of therapy in one session speaks for itself – this is why we have so many good reviews and happy clients.
If you have had mixed results with physiotherapy, sports therapy or massage in the past then this is treatment option which offers results, value for money and peace of mind.
If you have any questions at all, please call the clinic and we will be happy to discuss.
If your mind is already made up, you can book online now via this link
Book an Appointment
Remember – prevention is better than cure!
Our booking process is so simple! To book your treatment in Newcastle, click the book now button, select your treatment type, select a date, select a time and then confirm! You will receive a booking confirmation email along with a email and text message reminder 24 hours prior to your appointment. Let us do the work.Book Now